Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The wiki about Demigod that anyone can edit
269 articles since February 2008
|Regulus||Rook||Unclean Beast||Torch Bearer|
|Oak||Lord Erebus||Queen of Thorns||Sedna|
How to participate?
- Use this box to create a new article
- Not sure where to start?
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can check out Category:Images for a list of all images available on the wiki. Some of them might prove useful for your page edits.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Look into the Style Guide if you are unsure about the styling used on this wiki.
The Rook is an assassin-type of Demigod. Literally a moving castle, The Rook is equipped with a giant hammer, and carries towers on his shoulders and a Trebuchet on his back. The Rook's abilities focus on ground type attacks, building/destroying towers, and being all around very resilient. The Rook is the poster boy for Demigod, and appears on the game's cover. read more...
- December, 2009
- Gas Powered Games and Stardock have released two new demigods, the Demon Assassin and Oculus. These two demigods were originally planned but had not made it into the game by the final release date. With their release, Demigod will be entering Epoch 3, which will reset all player online stats.
- May 13, 2009
- Aroddo has created an article with some great guidelines for adding your Demigod guide to the wiki. For more details, see Demigod Wiki:Add your guide.
- April 20, 2009
- The wiki reaches its first milestone of 100 articles!
- April 16, 2009
- The wiki receives a custom skin and main page redesign.
- April 14, 2009
- Demigod is released!
- April 8, 2009
- The Beta is officially closed. Demigod's release is planned for April 14th.
- March 2009
- Beta 3 is now live!