Version 0.53 (Beta 1C)Edit
This beta build contains the following changes (highlights):
- New Map * Atlantis; Waterfall map removed in this build.
- Destructible Towers * Archer Towers and Towers of Light now crumble when destroyed.
- New Citadel FX
- Updated Skill Trees for the Demigods (not yet final)
- Improved Selection System (not yet final)
- Improved Creep/Minion Movement (not yet final)
- Enhanced Tooltips (not yet final)
- New Selection Indicators
- AI Improvements
- Lots of bug fixes and more.
NOTE: This build is still quite raw and Demigod balance is nowhere near final on those included.
- Modified cooldown times for Regulus and Rook.
- Modified XP level values and the amount gained by capturing flags.
The following are the major changes for the 0.50 build:
- New temp assets for the gold mine
- Stats have been removed.
- Items show exactly what they do, rather than their stat boosts
- Defenses add around the base, as well as near the stores and statue.
- More sounds being added on a regular basis
- Improved AOE targeting reticules
- Improvements to the look and FX on the Waterfall map
- Numerous performance optimizations
- Using tab to bring up the score box will show the correct levels for Demigods now
- Trebuchet has found its texture. It had taken itself for a walk.
- Numerous other small bug fixes throughout.
- Regulus will no longer fire when running
- Regulus will not have the same problems dropping mines in a crowd as before